[Cialug] E-mail system suggestions

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at starken.com
Tue Sep 4 07:57:44 CDT 2007

I'd agree with this.  We started off with the open source and switched
to the commercial, and then became a reseller/partner we liked it so
much.  As a cross-platform shop we loved how it 'just worked' on every
platform.  The Evolution connector isn't the best yet, but at least in
the works and appears to be close.  There are a couple minor things that
do bug me though, like not being able to mark events as Private in the
calendar.  But overall though I love it and easy to manage.

Dan

Daniel Wittenberg
RHCE
President/CTO