[Cialug] Fwd: Central Iowa Linux User's Group: google speaker at your meeting

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Oct 18 19:41:00 CDT 2007

Since I seem to the be the one scheduling the meetings, I'll follow up
with her...

Unless, of course, someone on the list has a decent reason for me to not
do this.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> "Tim Wilson" <tim_linux at wilson-home.com> 10/18/07 5:37 PM >>>
I received this e-mail directly (did not go through the mailing list).
I'm
guessing she saw my name listed as secretary, and sent it to me.