[Cialug] wireless communities in Iowa?

Theron Conrey theron.conrey at dice.com
Mon Oct 15 14:23:23 CDT 2007

BS On what? The fact that I think modern education in public schools is lacking? Or the authenticity of the link?  Snopes hasn't interviewed me (that I know of) and Snopes doesn't claim that the document isn't real.  They're claiming that "the assumption that the level of education in public schools is declining" is FALSE.  Nothing against Snopes, but I'm calling BS on them, and that you read the whole snopes article. :)

-Theron