[Cialug] Local Red Hat training

Matt Millard gocyclones at eml.cc
Thu Oct 11 14:41:02 CDT 2007

I know of at least 4 people on my team that need the training and I know
it would be a lot easier to get done if we could do it locally.  When I
emailed Spindustry they said they were going to try and work with RH to
get more classes scheduled.  I'll keep everyone up do date if I find
anything else out.