[Cialug] Local Red Hat training

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Thu Oct 11 11:55:44 CDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 01:25 -0500, Matt Millard wrote:
> Just thought I'd shoot a note out that Spindustry Training in Des Moines
> is hosting some Red Hat training this week.  I think it was RH133 with
> the RHCT test on Friday.  I've sent them a note asking for some 400
> level courses if possible.  The training is from RH and they are only
> renting the room from Spindustry.  I'm hoping to get some of my team
> members to finally get some RH training and having it locally will
> really help out.
>
> https://www.redhat.com/training/offices.html#DesMoines
>
> I'm taking my RHCE next week in Minneapolis. Wish me luck and any advice
> would be appreciated.

Good to know that I can get RH training here in DSM - unfortunately my
employer is unlikely to pay to send me to RH training and I can't afford
it personally.  I have to go to Chicago to get Cisco training (which my
employer will pay for, which is good since my primary position is
maintaining Cisco gear).

Jeff