[Cialug] OT: Mediacom DVR

Bill Davis bill.davis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:03:28 CDT 2007

Don't know about Mediacom's, but Dish Network's do.

I was looking at Dish Network's DVRs on their web site the other day
(I have an ancient 5-7 year old 40GB one from them) and I noticed
that some of their models allowed hooking up external USB drives for
expanding the storage.  With terabyte hard disks going for $239 at
Best Buy, that's NICE!

  - Bill Davis