[Cialug] Meeting Reminder - Wednesday October 17

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Oct 9 12:34:12 CDT 2007

Since very few students have responded to me, I want to send out
another meeting reminder.

Next week we have a "College Night", where college students are
encouraged to attend the meeting and talk about what they're doing.
After which we can talk about career issues.

I will briefly discuss certifications.

Sharon Vickery will discuss making the leap from being an employee to
being a consultant, including what the difference is and when it is (and
isn't) a good idea to move.

Martin Lucas will discuss interviewing techniques.

After that, if people are interested, we can have a roundtable
discussion on job searches in general.  I know that some on this list
are searching now, so it should be a good meeting to attend.  I also
know that some on this list are hiring now, so I hope that they attend
as well.

If you are interested in presenting, please drop me an email so I can
get it scheduled.

Thank you,

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net