[Cialug] RE: OS X Airport setup ? (OT) Sorry

Bill Davis bill.davis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 23:07:33 CDT 2007

My Mac laptops, several Palm PDAs, a Windows CE PDA from HP and an
iPhone of mine have all worked fine with both WEP and/or WPA on
several models of Apple Airport basestations as well as with WEP and
WPA on other brands of wifi basestations (linksys etc). Only problem I
ever had was my fault, a typo in the password or the card address or
SSID usually.  There may be problems but I don't use Linux (yet) so I
can't speak to that....but considering the above systems use 3
different OSes, I'd doubt it's the AirPort's fault.

   - Bill