[Cialug] Asterisk Training

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Fri Nov 30 11:01:35 CST 2007

I agree that documentation on asterisk sucks.  I've found myself
using the "documentation" (read: source) a lot for figuring out what
options are available and what they actually do.

The one thing that I absolutely HATE about the IAXy is that there is
no security around programming it.  Anyone on the lan segment can
reprogram your iaxy at will with the iaxyprov tool.  In my opinion,
VOIP should only be limited to trusted lan/wan environments anyway.

-Tom