[Cialug] Asterisk Training

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Thu Nov 29 12:17:02 CST 2007

Matthew Nuzum wrote:
> On Nov 29, 2007 11:04 AM, Tom Pohl <tom at tcpconsulting.com> wrote:
>

>> I'd bet that between a few of us, there's enough experience to share.

I think this is the way to handle a more advance topic like Asterisk - a
regular monthly meeting isn't really the right format for it.

So... if someone has a space to do this in on a Saturday, or do it at a
library meeting room like we've done for Installfests.

In the past we've talked about doing hack-fest days like this. We were
talking about doing one for MythTV but it never got off the ground.

Another thing some of us did in the past was the Linux Boot Camp (Dave
W, Bryan B., John R. and me). We had a 2 day linux training. I thought
it went pretty well, but we only did it once. IMHO doing a series of LUG
community run events like this could be a great way for the LUG to share
some knowledge.

-dc