[Cialug] Asterisk Training

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Nov 29 10:21:30 CST 2007

What kind of Asterisk training are people interested in?  I'm mostly
interested in how to do dial-plan that can match commercial phone system
dial plans.

I wouldn't mind helping to subsidize the training (in cooperation with
others) if we brought in "professionals" so that everyone could participate.

It almost seems like there is enough interest for a separate VoIP user
group....  Just kidding, I'd rather keep sharing all the knowledge here.

-Nate