[Cialug] Asterisk Training

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Nov 29 08:24:50 CST 2007

If anyone on the list is qualified to do the training, or is willing to
bring someone to DSM to do the training, I can see about freeing up the
Alliance conference room.  No guarantees, but if there is interest, let
me know.  I'll see what I can do.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> "Jonathan C. Bailey" <jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us> 11/29/07 8:14 AM

Hmm... I know I've heard of the Big Nerd Ranch down in Atlanta, but
nothing in K.C...

Jonathan Bailey
Webmaster, Marshall County, Iowa
E: jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us