[Cialug] Meeting Reminder: meeting tonight

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Nov 21 15:54:20 CST 2007

Just in case people forgot, what with all the yams and turkeys running
about, we DO have a LUG meeting tonight.

Topics include, but are not limited to:

* Embedded Linux
* MythTV
* Telephony
* Productivity (GTD, GreaseMonkey, LifeHacker, etc)

Of course, while I like it when people come to the meetings and have a
good conversation, I also like people to be safe.  At this time, the
roads downtown are good, but the roads outside the metro are not.  If
you live within the 80/35/235 loop, your travel to and from downtown
should be fine.  However, if you live outside of that region, please
check http://www.iowaroadconditions.org/ before starting your journey.

If you're coming from outside of the US, I admire your loyalty to the
LUG but question your sanity.

Hope to see some of you tonight,

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net