[Cialug] getting rid of a 24 port managed switch

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue Nov 20 10:05:18 CST 2007

I have a Lucent Cajun 24 port managed 10/100 switch collecting dust. I have
the console cable, software CD and the covers that go over the rack mount
screws. It's a 2U unit and I'm pretty sure all 24 ports work fine. I don't
have the manual, but according to the Lucent website, this switch supports
vlans and can be configured with a mirroring port. I've not used the
management features personally. I just use it as an unmanaged switch, and
for that it works super.

I need to get rid of it. I'd love to trade for an external hard drive
enclosure or external hard drive (USB/Firewire/NAS). However it must be gone
in a week or so, even for free.
--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode