[Cialug] KVM switches: recommendations?

Brandon Griffis brandongriffis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:18:56 CST 2007

Belkin is, as has been oft mentioned here, not high quality.  But you can
often find a 2 system KVM from Belkin with cables included for $20.  If
you're not switching back and forth TERRIBLY frequently I wouldn't hesitate
to recommend them.  I have 1 for my two systems, it has a button on top or I
can switch by hitting the scroll lock key twice quickly.  It's worked for
over 4 years.  It's a little slow to switch (3-5 seconds), but as
infrequently as I'm on the 2nd system it's great for my purpose.

-B