[Cialug] KVM switches: recommendations?

Theron Conrey theron.conrey at dice.com
Mon Nov 19 08:48:45 CST 2007

I'm not sure if they're still making them or not, but linksys makes a nice little kvm for two systems.  Cabling is all attached to the device so it may or may not be long enough for you, and depending on whether or not you need USB for kb/mouse you may not want this:

http://www.kvm-switches-online.com/kvm2kit.html

No expandability with this, but it two is your solution, you've got PS2, and don't want an externally powered device, this works fantastic.