[Cialug] KVM switches: recommendations?

Jeff Davis jdavis at geolearning.com
Mon Nov 19 08:14:31 CST 2007

In my experience I'd also give the thumbs down to the Belkin KVM.
One I bought, and I've used two others at different employers.
They work for the most part, but I've had odd issues with them
Similar to what others have already listed.

(I haven't used any other SOHO types of KVM, so I can't recommend one.)

- -Jeff