[Cialug] Next meeting - Wednesday November 21

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Sun Nov 18 13:09:56 CST 2007

As a reminder, our next meeting is this coming Wednesday.  The topic is
embedded systems.  However, thus far, no one has stepped forward to
present anything, so I suggest the following.

1) If you want to present on embedded Linux, linux on PDAs, the nokia
tablet, etc, let me know.
2) If you want to present on Linux appliances: asterisk, callweaver,
myth, etc, let me know.
3) As a backup, if you are interested in discussing ways to use Linux
to improve productivity (GTD, etc), let me know.

I know that it's the night before Thanksgiving, but if you can attend,
your presence would be most welcome.

Thanks,

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net