[Cialug] OT recipes...

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 08:45:21 CST 2007

Tried it once for an office party in a crockpot.  Actually made it on
the stove the night before, put it in the crockpot in the fridge, then
took it to work and warmed it back up in the crockpot.  I'm sure it
can be made in one as well...it would probably just take a long time
and you would have to be careful not to scorch it once it got hot
enough.  It can work, just make sure you have something with variable
heat settings.  Too hot and it burns, too cold and it gets thick, and
somebody has to stir it regularly or it gets a skin on top.  Best damn
nacho dip ever...people at the office were going back for 3rds...had
none left!