[Cialug] OT recipes...

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 21:52:50 CST 2007

BEST CHILI CON QUESO EVER!!!!

Sorry there's no exact measurements to this really...
I've made this for Super Bowl parties and it DISAPPEARS!

1 box Velveta = 1 jar Pace Cilantro salsa (make 1/2 batch by using 1/2
of each...everything else is to taste)

Add to taste:
Garlic powder
cilantro (dried flakes or chopped leaves)
milk (add to keep the cheese from getting too thick too fast.  Doesn't
take much)

add what you like for nachos I guess...I'll star what I put in mine.
Below is optional.
Beef
Onion (red or white)*
Green and/or red peppers*
Green onion
jalapeños
etc.....

Gotta make this on the stove.  You *can* try and make very small
batches in the microwave, but it screws up the flavor.  Melt the
cheese and salsa on the stove stirring frequently to keep it from
burning.