[Cialug] Resources for convincing enterprises to go with open source

Aaron Korver aaron.korver at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:00:30 CST 2007

Oddly enough, we do have Novell and SUSE in house.  I'm currently trying to
get them to use Subversion for source control and the topic of open source
came up.  So now my roadblock isn't that Subversion won't fit the needs.  My
roadblock is the FUD that my PHBs have with open source.  Even though, we
currently are using different open source tools and products already in
house.

Strange but true.