[Cialug] BAF Reminder

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Nov 13 10:31:25 CST 2007

I'm going to pick up Matthew and bring him to the BAF at Raccoon River
today.

It would be nice if more than just the two of us showed up.  *grin*

Hope to see some of you there.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

On Nov 13, 2007 8:16 AM, Josh More <morej at alliancetechnologies.net>
wrote:

> Where do you live?  Maybe someone could pick you up/drop you off?

Highland Park area near Euclid and 6th Ave. Not far at all from Down
town.
I'm open to this if anyone is coming from the North side.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode