FW: [Cialug] cd hand off - maybe lunch sometime this week?

jaybabel at mchsi.com jaybabel at mchsi.com
Tue Nov 13 08:35:11 CST 2007

It's been a while since I downloaded the Ubuntu distribution.  Seems like it was quite a few hours with cable.  Murray, you're in DAMA aren't you?  If you're going to the consultant's workshop on the 26th I can bring you a CD.  Might not be the very latest release, but I downloaded it earlier this year.

By the way, if any other CIALUG members are interested, the presenter at the consultant's workshop is highly regarded and I'm told this will be his last US tour.  You can get info at:

http://www.dama.org/public/pages/index.cfm?pageid=444

-------------- Original message from <murraymckee at wellsfargo.com>: --------------