FW: [Cialug] cd hand off - maybe lunch sometime this week?

murraymckee at wellsfargo.com murraymckee at wellsfargo.com
Tue Nov 13 08:12:15 CST 2007

I live on a farm.  Too far out to get a cable modem.  Too far out to get
DSL.  Do you have any idea how long it would take to download an ISO
image at 22K baud?

Murray McKee
Data Analyst
LI Data Modeling, Mapping, and Analysis
Wells Fargo Lending Information Systems - TIG (Technology Information
Group)
Mail: 1 Home Campus
MAC X2301-03G
Des Moines, IA 50328
WORK (515)324-4689  Cell (515) 559-4390  FAX (515) 324-4452
Location: 800 S. Jordan Creek Parkway
West Des Moines, IA 50266
MurrayMcKee at WellsFargo.com
"This message may contain confidential and / or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."