[Cialug] website problems?

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Mon Nov 12 14:18:21 CST 2007

Matthew Nuzum wrote:
> The internet seems to be working fine for me but the cialug is timing out
> when I try to visit it.

Fixed. I restarted mysql. The system had emailed me...

joomla_cialug.jos_content
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
joomla_cialug.jos_dssyndicate_stats
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
joomla_cialug.jos_session
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
joomla_cialug.jos_stats_agents
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly
joomla_cialug.jos_weblinks
warning  : 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly

 Improperly closed tables are also reported if clients are accessing
 the tables *now*. A list of current connections is below.

| 5  | debian-sys-maint | localhost |    | Query   | 0    |       | show
processlist |