[Cialug] damn spammers

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Wed Nov 7 10:38:44 CST 2007

That's the same list that we're using, but I think you misunderstood
where I've got the list in the chain.  Up front, before everything, I
will drop the sender based upon source IP before they even have a
chance to send me an email.

When you say lookup isn't done because the "fake addresses are
dropped earlier" it sounds like you're accepting mail from the bogus
IP and then dealing with it whereas I don't even allow them to waste
my bandwidth :)

-Tom