[Cialug] Asterisk Config Woes

Jonathan C. Bailey jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us
Fri Nov 2 10:23:41 CDT 2007

I figured it out. The Sangoma card takes a full 24 channels even if there is only hardware for 10. Once I changed the channel numbering, all worked fine. BTW, the foneBRIDGE seems to not be sending red alarms down the line. The spans show yellow even with the cables disconnected from the T1 interfaces. If I disconnect the ethernet, THEN I get red alarms. Is this something the remote end has to send with TDMoE? I'd like to pass the red alarms from the telco to asterisk via TDMoE if possible..

-Jon