[Cialug] Mandriva - open letter to Steve Ballmer

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Fri Nov 2 09:06:47 CDT 2007

Its really about ethics. Business is business and there are people that
will do *whatever* it takes to get the job done. Of that group of
people, there are some where ethics isn't considered.

Ethics is a fairly subjective thing and my experience is that the higher
the stakes the less ethics is an issue. There are a few companies that
have been successful by not sacrificing their ethics -but they are not
common.