[Cialug] O.T. Who Killed The Electric Car ?

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Thu May 24 13:41:53 CDT 2007

I'd put an electric motor and batteries in my 55' chevy, but it just
wouldn't be right....You could do it with an open wheeled roadster, like
a 32 ford or something... It would be light... cool looking..

It would be cool to do to a chevette or something and then charge the
batteries using solar panels on your roof... although, you'd have to
have a *large* roof...

Then you could say "My car runs on sunshine"...

I used to drive an electric hyster (forklift) in factory.... You could
charge the battery for 6 hours and drive for 7.5...

:) Dave