[Cialug] Subversion 1.4.3

carl-olsen at mchsi.com carl-olsen at mchsi.com
Tue May 22 11:31:22 CDT 2007

I seem to have Subversion working well now.  I have a folder in Apache that is outside the web root that has all my shared files.  I imported that into the repository and then deleted the folder from Apache.  I opened Zend Studio, checked out the repository and it automatically re-created the folder in Apache with all the files in it (the working directory).  I then created a project in Zend Studio and set the path to the same folder in Apache (the working directory).  It is all working perfectly now.  I also took advantage of the new install to set the Zend Debugger to use my version of Apache instead of the one built in to Zend Studio, and my php.ini file instead of the one that comes bundled with Zend Studio.  I think Zend Studio also comes with Subversion bundled in, but I'm using the newest version from http://subversion.tigris.org.  I think this is the first time I've actually got my development environment set up correctly, but time will tell.

Carl Olsen
Des Moines