[Cialug] OT: LCD Displays

Aaron Jensen ajensen at uni.edu
Thu May 17 12:34:16 CDT 2007

In terms of a quality display that I have never had problems with,
Samsung has been the brand of choice for me.  If you are looking into
some of their higher end lines they can be a bit pricey, but I usually
look at the specials on Newegg.  They usually have a Samsung on special
every week or two.

Aaron