[Cialug] Meeting

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Wed May 16 09:33:57 CDT 2007

David Champion wrote:
> Dave Weis wrote:
>> We are having our meeting this Wednesday at Alliance at 7PM. Did we have
>> any remaining topics that weren't covered in the past that people wanted
>> to have covered?
>
> I could bring in the PS3 running Linux. Nate wanted to see it anyway. :)
[snip]
> -dc

I did a system update on my Yellowdog system on the PS3 last night,
while reading up on things, found that they'd enabled the WiFi under
Linux now! No more stringing a Cat5 across my living room when I want to
run Linux on it. So, the last major thing that doesn't have support is
the nVidia 3D graphics.

-dc