[Cialug] [OT] Flaky Broadband Connection

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Mon May 14 16:21:43 CDT 2007

On Monday 14 May 2007 15:40, Claus wrote:
>[1] With Qwest, if it works stay low and don't draw attention.
>Otherwise someone at Qwest messes up your service for the next few
>weeks.  At least that was my experience in the past.

That's been exactly my experience. I'd like to upgrade to their higher
speed service (i think they call it "MaxSpeed" or something) but have
been afraid to call. Last time i called for a speed upgrade a few years
ago they switched my ISP from FN to MSN or something. And they wouldn't
fix it until some amount of time had passed.