[Cialug] how to get replacement batteries for apc backup

Don Cady donc5 at mchsi.com
Fri May 11 18:23:30 CDT 2007

I'll fourth Interstate Batteries. In over 10 ys. i've never had any troubles
with their batteries (of course, YMMV). Sometimes their batteries don't last
as long, but hey, you're not paying as much either (although I did notice my
latest ones were more, and they blamed that on copper prices). Plus, as long
as the product is decent, you can't beat getting a replacement today!

Don