[Cialug] OT: Moving to Des Moines (Job Search)

Brandon Griffis brandongriffis at gmail.com
Wed May 9 17:17:53 CDT 2007

My wife and I have decided to move to Des Moines.  I'm currently in touch
with Robert Half and on Dice.com but was wondering if anyone had any
recommendations of the best places to look for a network/server/security
administrator position or if anybody knows of any currently open positions.
I've managed Windows, Linux (Red Hat and SuSE), and Sun Solaris in corporate
environments, and was a president of the DePaul University LUG for 3 years
so I have experience with many other distributions as well.

Thanks,
Brandon