[Cialug] Unborking Feisty Fawn

Jesse Welling jesse.welling at gmail.com
Tue May 8 22:51:35 CDT 2007

I ran into the same thing (dist-upgrade) when I tried to go from Ubuntu 6.06to
6.10.....Then I found out what I did wrong and figured it was time to switch
to Debian anyways, 'become a big boy', and all that. The only thing that I
don't have working quite right on my laptop under Etch is the touchpad (no
scrolling or 3rd button click stuff), every thing else was easy, including
wifi and screen resolution. But there is always next weekend to get that
done.....

Anyways since people were sharing stories.....