[Cialug] Slightly OT- Windows Mobile grabbing random IPs..

Jonathan C. Bailey jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us
Tue May 8 09:58:02 CDT 2007

I've checked the MAC->Device associations on the DHCP server. I've also restarted it. The devices are certinly set for DHCP - I've already checked. No other clients are having this issue.

Anyway, I'm going to put a packet sniffer between the APs and the network (there are 4 APs in the building) so we can see what is happening.

BTW, the vendor of the software on the PDAs said that the issue was with the access point handing out DHCP incorrectly.. Ugh. All of the APs are WAP54G's....

Jonathan Bailey
Webmaster, Marshall County, Iowa
E: jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us