[Cialug] other interesting canonical news

Chris K. lister at kulish.com
Tue May 1 13:23:40 CDT 2007

Speaking of jobs and such. It appears I am in the market once again.
IBM, in it's infinite wisdom, has decided to cut back on unix
administrators (nevermind that with current workload we're all working
50-60+ hours a week).

So if any of you run across Linux/AIX/Solaris/HPUX positions, please
drop me a line.

Thanks.