[Cialug] problem with my distro

Nathan Stien nathanism at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 20:48:27 CDT 2007

On 3/27/07, Matthew Nuzum <matthew.nuzum at canonical.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 18:47 -0500, Ralph Kessel wrote:
> > Some how I hose my ubutuntu 6.10 and if someone has a copy I would
> > appreciate it.
> > Thanks,
> > Ralph Kessel
>
> I have a copy, are you anywhere near the north side of Des Moines?

Oh, duh.

You guys are talking about a *physical* copy, then.  It just seems so
much easier to download and burn a copy than to arrange a physical
handover with someone you've never met, so it never entered my head
that you were asking for that.  On reflection, I was silly not to
consider that perhaps you don't have the bandwidth or the burner, etc.

I'd like to apologize if I came off like an ass, as that was not my
intention.  Just some momentary stupidity on my part.

--
Nathan P. Stien
Consulting Engineer / Software Developer