[Cialug] Ubuntu Repositories

Adk adk at 52761.com
Fri Mar 23 21:46:06 CDT 2007

Open a terminal window. sudo or su if you enabled root and type nano
/etc/apt/sources.list

Put a # in front of the cd line at top.
Remove # in front of all other repo lines.

Press ctl+o then return to save file. Press crl+x to exit nano. Then do
apt-get update followed by apt-get upgrade. done.

Allen
--
invent the car instead of giving the same horse better hay