[Cialug] Meeting Tonight

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Mar 21 10:08:15 CDT 2007

 Sure, I'd be comfortable with a reformat.  It looks like CentOS sparc
is still in beta, and I don't see ISOs, so I'll let someone else line
that up.

I am currently attempting to download Solaris 10, Gentoo-SPARC, and the
Debian netinstall SPARC isos.
Debian apparently has 13 CDs in their SPARC distro, so I think that
netinstall is likely preferable.

Hopefully we still have some CDRs around, I should probably have
checked before I started the downloads.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Josh More wrote:
> Just a quick reminder to bring any spare SUN keys, if you have them.
> You can win a used server!

I've got a key but not a ton of interesting in that beast. Does anyone

want to download centos sparc and we can beat on it for a bit? Josh,
can
we reformat it prior to you scrubbing it?

> Anyone else want to share something interesting tonight?

Has anyone looked at meraki.net ? Very cool stuff.

dave

--
Dave Weis