[Cialug] OT: For Sale - AMD 939 3500+

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Mon Mar 19 21:51:20 CDT 2007

I've upgraded my PC's processor (went to a X2 4400+), so I have an extra
AMD Socket 939 3500+ (64 bit, single core, 2.2ghz) processor. It came
with the retail packaging, so it has the factory AMD heatsink & fan. Was
used since August 2006 in my primary PC (a Shuttle with a heavy-duty
heat pipe cooling system), and it ran folding at home just about the whole
time - never had any issues with it.

According to Pricewatch, these sell for $58.71 new. Make me an offer
off-list. I can have it available at the LUG meeting.

-dc