[Cialug] sip

Neal Daringer neal.daringer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 10:04:21 CST 2007

i'm using SJPhone and it says that the NAT is 'Symmetric NAT' i can call
toll free numbers(800,888,etc) just fine using voxalot. voxalot has some
kind of access codes that have special access to different phone networks.
at one time there was access to vonage (my home phone is on vonage) and that
wouldve been sweet to have been able to call home for free with it.