[Cialug] Time change?

Matt Patterson matt at usrlocal.com
Thu Mar 1 13:14:35 CST 2007

I think that article pretty much covers it.  I've spent a day or so of
auditing the various flavors of *nix we have at the office and making sure
that everything is up to date.   It's time consuming and most likely you
are set if you keep up with your patches.

If you are not patched, the only thing that will happen is that your time
will be off by an hour for 3 weeks.  Which for most people is not that big
of a deal.

-Matt