[Cialug] Tracking the Ubuntu beta distribution

Laith Preston laith at prestonfam.org
Thu Mar 1 10:11:25 CST 2007

I agree with the others it shouldn't give much trouble with upgrading.
as far as the package management would be concerned it is no different
than just having not checked for updates to your current version for a
while, if you keep up with current BETA than when it goes gold you
should be fairly in sync.

Lathrop