[Cialug] OT - Toys

Dan Hockey icepuck2k at mchsi.com
Fri Jun 29 21:00:17 CDT 2007

An updated speak-N-Spell comes to mind... The time that was wasted basking
in the glow from that battery eating power hungry green VFD;~> Use something
like the 400mhz Arm that my palm T|C used, then when the kids out grow it
you have a ready made toy to install your favorite and/or homebrewed
embedded linux.

While we're on the O.T. subject... why not a camcorder that runs linux?
That would solve part of the problem of linux based multimeda/video input.
-dh