[Cialug] OT: OT

Nathan Stien nathanism at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:30:00 CDT 2007

So I suggested we avoid religion, politics, and My Little Pony.

And we're two for three today.  I "pray" we don't make the hat trick.  D'oh.

Btw, Josh: I tried for a while, but I could think of no fruitful
toy-related puns for Debian or Ubuntu.  And since Debian releases are
explicitly named for toys from Toy Story, that seems like cheating.
Ubuntu release names might prove a more fertile ground...

--
Nathan P. Stien
Consulting Engineer / Software Developer