[Cialug] multiline regular expression

Kendall Bailey krbailey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 07:50:38 CDT 2007

I use kodos to design complex regular expressions.  It's a Python
(PyQt) program.  You can find it on sourceforge.  It has checkboxes
for things like multi-line, dotall and verbose and constructs code
samples.  You plug in an example of the string you are trying to match
and then as you write the regexp you get to see the match attributes
immediately.