[Cialug] Free Hardware: 2 PII servers

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Wed Jun 20 17:55:57 CDT 2007

I have some surplus equipment to get rid of...

- Dell Optiplex GX-110 mid-tower, 533mhz Celeron, CDROM, HD (missing
floppy), has a smallish IDE HD, and a smallish amount of RAM.

- 2 DL380's, one has dual 733's, no HD. The other is missing
the power supply.

- 6400R, 4 x 550mhz, dual power supply, no HD.

(No rails for any of the Compaq servers)

- 2 compaq fiber hubs, they just have 2 ports on them, and 2
fiber cards. No cables.

Not hauling these to the meeting, but if you want any of this, email me
off-list and you can come pick it up at our office in the East Village.

-dc