[Cialug] Well, it's official

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Wed Jun 20 01:35:30 CDT 2007

Don Cady wrote:
> To go ahead and state the obvious, I bet MidAmerican's HAPPY...
> The High Efficiency upgrade/expansion at Council Bluffs Energy Center
> probably had some weight on the decision.
>
> also Nate- ditto on the traveling helps you appreciate Iowa thing.
>
> Don
Yeah, I was just in Indianapolis for the F1 race last weekend. I've been
there a few times to various race events, but can't say that there's
much about that town I care for besides the track. Especially the town
of Speedway, which is where the track is - what a dump. I had fun, but
was glad to be back. :)

-dc